There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Such a shame....

this series was a work of brilliance, in both concept, animation, and even music. A romance that can't happen but does anyways. Reminds me of the civil rights movements long ago. The music is also something catchy, and well thought into place, and the animation is beautiful and seemless.

I hope to here from you again sir...
Goozo
P.S. and Godspeed to you and your work

There she is!!! There she is!!!

A beautiful optimistic masterpiece

From many of the videos I've seen so far, this has some of the best animation, coolest theme songs, and best themes and morals I've seen in a while.

Well done my friend. ='D

Deus Ex Madness Ep.1 Deus Ex Madness Ep.1

Very good.......=3

That was creative with the custom events storyline. You did great man (2-thumbs up).

WCCC responds:

Thanks.

Madness gallery V 2.00 Madness gallery V 2.00

Same thing.....

The first one was okay...... this is pretty much thesame thing except for a few minor changes. I like ninja chick 3, and i think that ninja chick 2 can be sniper chick. there was no sound for the glock.

WCCC responds:

no, it changed, you have to use the sound buttons, in the 1st one they didn't work, and in this one it's better sounds, self synthesized, and better... and i do have a sound for the glock now, same with any smaller handguns i might use use in the future, check out anti-swirly #3. and your vote has already been counted, so it's 2 to 2, but #2 has facts and reasons behind it, so it wins.

Hustler Hustler

SWEET!!

U gotta luv dis shit. Its like takingthemafia with american gangsters with godfather and making a game. Nice job, looking forward toa sequel

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

OMFG

GODLIKE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Particle Accelerator Particle Accelerator

Simply Amazing

For some Reason, this song used to remind me of the old Toonami Cartoon Network Commericals when they'd preview Gundam Wing, DBZ, and other awesome anime's. So immediatly of the bat, this song brings out, for me, some amazingly badass nostalgia.

But on a serious review level, I like this song more than others in the 'Drum n' Bass' category. Primarily, it's because you begin to mix things up, unlike other songs of the genre that only make what I call 'miniture loops', about a minute and thirty seconds into the song. That allows the listener to have enough time to appreciate that beastly beat and also get to change it up. And besides that, the beats are crisp and drumming is nothing short of flawless.

Style: 10/10
Sound Quality: 10/10
Unique Sound Effects: 9/10
Personal Appeal: 9/10*
Overall: 9.5/10

* - I gave the nine there only because you make me miss the good old days of the 'cool' toonami instead of the B.S. they play today T_T

Rave's Fantasy [O4.5 R3M!X] Rave's Fantasy [O4.5 R3M!X]

Amazing Trance Techno

The songs sick rythms and on going pace are amazing, Very cool piano and the synth is flawless. Nice work

New Wave New Wave

The Old Fashion Returns.....

Its good in bringing back the old retro vibe, but it lacks some new, modern stuff. Good otherwise.